Now the fun of stacking and matching is rolled into one. Long Necker’s is a great early learning game that introduces the stacking concept in a fun new format. See who can build the largest giraffe neck without it tumbling over.
Spin the spinner, find a matching piece, and place it on your Giraffe. Even as the giraffe necks fall the child can still rebuild. It is a game for two players or two teams.
- Kids learn matching and develop stacking skills
- Combines matching and dexterity and motor skills
- See who can build the tallest giraffe neck without falling over by matching the neck shape on the spinner and stacking that block on the Giraffe base
- If your Giraffe falls you can start again and still have a chance to win. Game for two players or two teams.
- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 2.9 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12 ounces
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B001B059HW
- Item model number: 629
- Our recommended age: 4 - 4 years
- Manufacturer recommended age: 4 - 4 years